• Creation of stylistically and grammatically flawless editorial content in French
• Wording of texts in French of all kinds (eg customer websites, reports and reports, optimized category and product texts or blog posts for our Peak Ace blog)
• Editing French texts, analyzes, presentations etc.
• Independent research of relevant topics as well as the associated editorial processing
• Weekly workload: 20 hours, fulltime possible
• Ongoing or completed studies in communication sciences, economics with a marketing/ communication focus or journalism or comparable university qualification
• First working experience in online editorial/ journalism/ SEO
• Excellent language skills in French (C2 or native speaker level)
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English or German (C2 or mother tongue level) as well as a pronounced sense of language
• Independent, proactive and results-oriented way of working
• High level of creativity paired with content quality awareness
• Solid research techniques that go beyond typing words into Google
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and first experiences with HTML
Apply online now by sending us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references / certificates, desired salary) as PDF files.
Established in 2007, Peak Ace AG is an international performance marketing agency headquartered in Berlin, Germany. With over 210 employees across its offices in Berlin, Leipzig, Paris and Nantes, Peak Ace implements campaigns in over 25 languages at native speaker level.
Peak Ace’s core business is performance marketing which includes services in paid advertising, organic search (SEO), content marketing and marketing technologies such as conversion rate optimisation and digital analytics.
Peak Ace has been recognised for its exceptional standard as an agency multiple times in 2022; named Global Large Integrated Agency of the Year and PPC Agency of the Year by a slew of awards bodies.